Today's post is all about guys!
What do men want from Christian fiction?
For example, I've heard that women (at least my age) want stronger (and less wishy washy) Christian heroines and more realistic stories (because life is not perfect).
But what do men want?
If you're a man, I'd like your thoughts on Christian fiction.
(1) Where do you purchase Christian fiction (online, Christian bookstores, secular bookstores, etc. [or maybe you don't buy it at all])?
(2) How do you find out about books/authors (word of mouth, book reviews online, blogs, etc.)?
(3) Why do you read Christian fiction/what do you like about it?
(4) Conversely, why do you not read Christian fiction/what do you dislike about it?
(5) Who are your favorite Christian authors?
(6) Who are your favorite secular authors?