Little known facts about me:
- Personally, I love stuffing and prefer stuffing in the bird because it is more moist.
- Also, I prefer light turkey meat to dark meat, which is good, because I married someone who prefers dark meat, so it all balances out.
- My favorite dish to make for Thanksgiving is baked corn.
- My hubby and I have hosted several Thanksgiving dinners on our own.
- The secret to good turkey: buy an oven bag!
Little known facts about my characters:
- Bill and Tim Wilson, like to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with their mom and dad in California.
- Bill always carves the turkey (Tim would secretly like to have the honor of doing so).
- Tim tried to talk his mom into making chip stuffing (http://cincinnati.com/blogs/dining/2011/11/10/5656/) last year. Sadly, he was vetoed. Instead, his mom set out a bag of chips for him to eat with his stuffing.
My favorite Thanksgiving-related quote from Dog Tags: "Who knew? By the time Thanksgiving rolled around, she might even have forgotten about what happened during her eighth grade year. Anything was possible."