Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review of The Narrow Path

Recently, I read The Narrow Path by Gail Sattler.

This is story about Miranda Klassen, a girl from a more modern Mennonite church (who happens to like the color red--so do I), who is hired to help out with the music for a program at Ted Wiebe's church, a more conservative Mennonite congregation. Miranda and Ted have differing opinions on the program. But as we all know, though they have their differences, there is a fine line between love and hate! ;)

I am not Mennonite but happen to have ancestors that were Mennonite. I can't comment on the realism of the book, that is, did it stay true to Mennonite culture. However, I enjoyed the book. It's not your average romance, but I think that's what I liked about it. The characters were likeable, and the story kept my interest. I would definitely recommend this book to others who enjoy inspirational romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By LifeWidget
Powered By LifeWidget
Powered By LifeWidget