Follow by Email

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Review of Emily's Chance (Callahans of Texas series)

Well, if I didn't want to move to Texas after reading Jenna's Cowboy, I totally would have after reading Emily's Chance--another book in the Callahans of Texas series. What a sweet story. Readers were introduced to Chance and Emily in Jenna's Cowboy, and Emily's Chance picks up right where the other book left off. Where the last book dealt with PTSD, this book seemed more lighthearted overall. I loved the characters, and I had to read it in one sitting.

Sharon Gillenwater is truly a gifted storyteller. I was very excited to find out there is another book in this series. Yippee! Megan's Hero. That will be the next book I buy on Amazon! :)

This book will appeal to woman of all ages who enjoy a good romance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By LifeWidget
Powered By LifeWidget
Powered By LifeWidget