Follow by Email

Monday, October 31, 2011

To Wrimo or Not to Wrimo

Tomorrow marks the advent of another Nanowrimo.

I’ve participated in past years but never actually finished 50,000 words in one month.

At first, I decided not to participate this year, but now I’m having second thoughts.

You can’t write words ahead of time, but you can outline ahead of time.

If I can think of a great plot (yes, I’m a plotter not a pantser) between now and tomorrow, I just might enter Nanowrimo.

Do I realize the 50,000 words I would write still need to be edited after I write them? Oh yeah.

I view Nanowrimo as a nice motivation for me to write more in the fall.

For more information on Nanowrimo, please visit their Web site.

1 comment:

Powered By LifeWidget
Powered By LifeWidget
Powered By LifeWidget